Business Attorney & Commercial Litigator Dallas, TX
Attorney Profile | Eric D. Fein, Esq.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3500 Oak Law Avenue, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 2002 to present.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3303 Lee Parkway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 1993 to October 2002.
- Law Offices of Eric D. Fein, 4305 W. Lovers Lane, Dallas, Texas 75209, January 1991 to September 1993.
- Steward, Colaneri & Renwick, 2021 East Lamar Boulevard, Arlington, Texas 76006, December 1988 to December 1990.
- Jay S. Fisher and Associates, 2530 Maxus Energy Tower, 717 N. Harwood, Dallas, Texas 75201, January 1998 to December 1988.
- Greenburg, Fisk, Bush & Walker, 2710 Stemmons Freeway, 400 North Tower, Dallas, Texas 75207, April 1987 to December 1987.
- Eric D. Fein Attorney at Law, 50 East 42nd Street, New York, New York 10017 and 595 West Hartsdale Avenue, white Plains, NY 10607, July 1981 to February 1987.
Vickie S. Brandt, Esq.
- University of Tulsa, College Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma Juris Doctor 2001
- Tulsa Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- American Jurisprudence Awards: Criminal Justice; Evidence; Decedents; Estates & Trust
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- Women's Law Caucus
- American Inn of Court, Council Oaks Chapter
- Dean's Honor Roll and Merit Scholarship
- Student Bar Association, Delegate
- University Of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Communications, with Honors
- The Fein Law Firm, August 2011 – Present
- The Law Offices of James K. LaRoe, January 2007 – August 2011
Southern Methodist University
Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2013
- SMU International Law Review Association
- Associate Managing Editor (2012-2013); Staff Editor (2011-2012)
- Student Bar Association
- Mentor Program, Co-Director (2011-2013), Student Mentor (2010-2011)
- Relevant Coursework: Legal Research and Writing (A-), Spring 2010
- GPA 3.868
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Fraternity
Hilda Morales Hahn, Esq.
- Texas—April 1987
- New York—February 1980
- Illinois—July 2001
- California—September 2005
- United States Supreme Court
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Texas Eastern District Court
- Texas Northern District Court
- All of State Court of Texas