Attorney Profile | Eric D. Fein, Esq.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3500 Oak Law Avenue, Suite 510, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 2002 to present.
- Eric D. Fein, P.C., 3303 Lee Parkway, Suite 300, Dallas, Texas 75219, October 1993 to October 2002.
- Law Offices of Eric D. Fein, 4305 W. Lovers Lane, Dallas, Texas 75209, January 1991 to September 1993.
- Steward, Colaneri & Renwick, 2021 East Lamar Boulevard, Arlington, Texas 76006, December 1988 to December 1990.
- Jay S. Fisher and Associates, 2530 Maxus Energy Tower, 717 N. Harwood, Dallas, Texas 75201, January 1998 to December 1988.
- Greenburg, Fisk, Bush & Walker, 2710 Stemmons Freeway, 400 North Tower, Dallas, Texas 75207, April 1987 to December 1987.
- Eric D. Fein Attorney at Law, 50 East 42nd Street, New York, New York 10017 and 595 West Hartsdale Avenue, white Plains, NY 10607, July 1981 to February 1987.
- Texas—April 1987
- New York—February 1980
- Illinois—July 2001
- California—September 2005
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals – Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Claims
- United States District Court: Northern District and Eastern District of Texas; Southern District and Eastern District of New York; Central District of California; Northern District of Illinois
- All Courts of the State of Texas
- All Courts of the State of New York
- All Courts of the State of Illinois
- All Courts of the State of California
- J.D., 1978, Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- B.A., 1975, S.U.N.Y at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- SMU International Law Review Association
- Associate Managing Editor (2012-2013); Staff Editor (2011-2012)
- Student Bar Association
- Mentor Program, Co-Director (2011-2013), Student Mentor (2010-2011)
- Relevant Coursework: Legal Research and Writing (A-), Spring 2010
- GPA 3.868
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha National Political Science Honor Fraternity